Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"A Sweet Surprise Awaits You"

Today has been one of those days. The good kind! First, I got to sleep in this morning. All 8 am classes were cancelled due to the snow we have been getting. Besides that, I had lunch with one of my very good friends, Stella. We studied abroad in Ireland together last semester, and she has such a bubbly and down-to-earth personality. She can be both serious and silly, which is why I love her!

Meet Stella!
 

I love catching up with friends. College life is so busy; I'm always running to a meeting of some kind, doing homework, cat-napping, or something! Its nice to get a little break every once-in-a-while. While eating with Stella, I had a fortune cookie, since I was feeling so lucky today. Here is what mine said:


What sweet surprise could that be?! Well, as I walked into my 1 pm class, everyone was on their way out. That class was cancelled too! And that's the story of how I managed to find the time to write this blog post for you all. :D

I hope everyone finds a couple moments today to enjoy some simple happinesses, like visiting with a good friend, or eating a fortune cookie or two!

With simple happiness,

No comments:

Post a Comment